Advertisement of POEA Accredited Manpower Request
Receive applications from walk-in and online applicants for encoding to Database Management System
Review/Evaluate submitted documents by Applicants
Preliminary interview for screening, assessment of shortlisted applicants by Technical Evaluator/Nurse Consultant
Transmittal of applicant CV’s via email
Employer interview via Skype or face-to-face interview
Signing of Job Offer of selected Applicants
Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) and Embassy Authentication of Applicant Documents
Application of VISA Sticker
Processing of POEA Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC)
Pre-Departure of Orientation Seminar (PDOS)
Agency Final Briefing
For Philippine Employment Administration (POEA):
- Recruitment Agreement between Employer and Legacy Human Resource International, Inc. (LHRII)
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
- Manpower Request/ Demand Letter
- Standard Employment Contract
- Valid Business License/ Commercial Registration with English Translation
- Copy of Authorized Representative Passport and ID
- Contingency Plan
Additional Documents (If Applicable):
- Revocation of Special Power of Attorney (For employer who wants to revoke existing accreditation to another Philippine Licensed Agency)
- Dual Accreditation Undertaking (For employer who wants to be accredited to more than 1 Philippine Licensed Agency)
All of the above original documents must be verified by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO). In the absence of POLO, the documents shall be duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy / Consulate which has jurisdiction over the site.
Company Accreditation Process
Prior to any recruitment activity, foreign employers and Legacy HRII will have to undergo an accreditation process with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA, Philippines), with the participation of the Philippine Labor Attaché in the country of assignment. The following documents are required:
- Recruitment Services Agreement by and between CLIENT and Legacy HRII, establishing the terms and conditions of the business relationship, the responsibilities of the parties and the monetary consideration involved in the business relationship;
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) granted by the CLIENT to Legacy HRII, assigning the latter as its legal representative in the recruitment process;
- Job Order/Manpower Request with approved VISA Allotment, indicating the name of the employer, business address, telephone numbers, contact person, number of professionals/workers needed for each job category, the salary and other fringe benefits or arrangements;
- Standard Employment Contract to be used for the workers to be engaged. This is to be signed in each page and stamped with company seal by the CLIENT’s authorized representative after the period of selection of the candidates and should include the wage and benefits in the form of terms and conditions.
- Valid Commercial Registration or Business License of the CLIENT.
- Contingency Plan indicating remedial measures to be done by the CLIENT in the event of contingency (e.g. natural calamity or man-made disaster/war).
The above documents must be verified by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) in Philippine Embassy nearest work site. Thereafter, the verified original documents shall be sent to us and shall be submitted to POEA for accreditation/registration.